Miami-based architecture and multidisciplinary design firm Shulman + Associates has an opening for a Project Manager. Candidate must possess at least 6 years of professional experience in an architectural firm and previous experience in a management position. The full-time position entails overseeing and managing several projects at a time, and working directly with the firm Principal and project teams in a leadership position. Projects are typically small to midsize and span hospitality, commercial, cultural and retail, and often involve restoration/preservation and adaptive use.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Expertise in Miami21 and Miami Beach zoning codes as well as FBC;
- Ability to manage and mentor staff;
- Ability to organize project schedules and prioritize deadlines;
- Flexibility and speed required in a deadline-driven studio environment;
- Capacity for critical thinking and problem solving; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.