ABOUT CARTY ARCHITECTURE
Carty Architecture is an international Architecture, Planning, and Interior Design Firm based in Coral Gables Florida. Carty Architecture specializes in the following project types: airports, recreational and athletic facilities, schools, universities, municipal buildings, offices, parks, tenant improvements, and restaurants.
For additional information please visit our website at www.cartyarchitecture.com.
Carty Architecture is looking for graduate architects interested in becoming a full-time member of our Team; working collaboratively, in a creative, comfortable atmosphere.
PROJECT MANAGER responsible for the development of production drawings and specifications from schematic through construction document phases.
- Experience with leading a team of architects and coordinating with consultant engineers to produce construction documents for medium to large-scale projects. Must be able to communicate with clients, engineers, and contractors.
- Provides support to the office team and management staff.
- Professional Architectural degree, licensed architect preferred
- 6- 10 Years of Experience
- Strong knowledge of FL or International Building Codes
- Complete knowledge of construction drawing standards
- Experience in adaptive reuse, building renovation, expansion, and new construction.
- AutoCAD and REVIT required, strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multitask.
- Salary commensurate with experience and abilities, with yearly adjustments.
- Annual bonus based upon performance.
- Full Health Care.
- 3 weeks of paid time off, 7 paid public holidays. Paid week between Christmas and New Year during office holiday closure.