Debowsky Design Group
Architectural Project Manager (Full Time)
Award winning architecture firm in Miami is seeking an experienced Architectural Project Manager to Lead architectural deliverables on projects, working with and project team(s) for all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited school
- 5+ years of experience as an architectural drafter/designer with a focus on residential architecture and interiors building experience, from programming to construction documents
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; knowledge of other production software a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently (remote)
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, building and zoning codes
- Strong knowledge of the design process including consultant(s) coordination
- Outstanding conceptual 3-dimensional thinking and graphic presentation skills to effectively communicate design ideas
- Flexibility to focus on concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- A quick learner with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment; capable to work on multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- English language competency is required; Bilingual is a plus
Debowsky Design Group offers a hybrid work environment and a flexible schedule. Other benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), Annual Bonus, Employee Incentive Program and immediate 401(K) Match Program. Annual base salary range is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Stuart Debowsky.