We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager with +10 years of previous experience to lead and execute architectural responsibilities through all phases of high-end residential projects including a new 20,000 square feet contemporary residence in tropical climate. Excellent benefits and base salary up to $200K per year are offered for this position.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented and experienced individual who aspires to lead and design creative architecture.
Responsibilities and qualifications of this position include:
· Positively collaborating with firm’s principals to ensure achieving high quality creative architecture in line with firm’s values and vision
· Leading and managing all phases of design, documentation and construction administration of the project
· Identifying assignments, delegating tasks and monitoring progress of the projects team to achieve projects deadlines effectively
· Managing effective communications with consultants and contractors to achieve projects’ goals
· Proficient in AutoCAD to support projects’ team
· Proficient and knowledgeable in construction detailing
· Guiding development of comprehensive construction document sets and leading construction documents coordination in house and with various consultants’ documents
· Keen eye for directing the team to produce high quality presentations
Please send your resume and work samples to email@example.com.
After verifying your qualifications for this position, we will email you our firm’s information and discuss the next steps.