10 DESIGN is an international award-winning practice of architects and creative talents with studios in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Edinburgh, Dubai, Miami, and London. We aspire to create innovative design solutions for multicultural projects, with economic and social integrity. The practice works at diverse scales, from the design of individual buildings to the planning of cities. We have expertise in the planning and design of projects in hospitality, residential, cultural, retail, commercial, education and transport sectors.
Since its inception in 2010, 10 DESIGN has won over 70 international awards and major design competitions and has been ranked in the World Architecture Top 100 Architects since 2012.
Embracing talent is part of 10 DESIGN’s ethos. We employ over 200 creatives from more than 30 nationalities, speaking over 30 languages and dialects. This important cultural advantage brings diversity and creativity to 10 DESIGN’s work in around 60 cities across Europe, Asia, North America and the MENA.
We are currently seeking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Senior Designer to join our expanding studio in MIAMI. If you have an impressive portfolio and are passionate about working on exciting international projects in a dynamic design led environment, we would love to hear from you.
All candidates must have:
- Minimum of 7 years hi-end architectural design experience;
- Degree in Architecture from an internationally recognised university;
- Registered Architect a plus, but not required;
- Strong conceptual and technical design skills, with the ability to produce design options both independently and collaboratively;
- Experience in all phases of design and documentation, from Concept Design through Construction Documents (project management experience a plus);
- Built Project Experience is highly beneficial;
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, Maya and the Adobe Suite;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- International experience is an advantage;
- Legal work status in the United States;
10 Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.