NV5 is a provider of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
We are currently looking for a Florida Registered Architect to perform inspections, manage projects of varied type, and scale both independently and as a collaborative team.
• Private Provider building permit plans review and inspections.
• Quality Assurance inspections and reports.
• Proposal writing and marketing.
• Manage projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Five years minimum experience as architect in Dade or Broward counties.
- Proficient writing in English.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Building and Quality Assurance inspections experience a plus.
- Construction Administration experience a plus.
- Building permitting experience a plus.
- Report writing experience a plus.
- Forensics and construction defects experience a plus.
Licenses and Certifications
- Florida Registered Architect license required.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.