Evelyn + Roux Architects are looking to hire a Project Manager. Responsibilities will include project management and document production, as well as communication with clients and contractors. You will be responsible for managing multiple small/medium projects and occasionally large projects mostly of the commercial/industrial nature. The job requires an understanding of the practicalities and technical aspects of the Architectural industry. Knowledge of / familiarity with structural detailing would be as asset.
- Experience: 5 min years professional experience.
- Good knowledge of structural systems.
- Experience in contract administration.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures.
The job requires computer literacy in Word and Outlook. An understanding Adobe products will be an asset. Applicants need proficiency in AutoCad. Use of other design software tools will also be an asset.
Salary will commensurate with experience.