ABOUT CARTY ARCHITECTURE
Carty Architecture is an Architecture, Planning and Interior Design Firm located in Coral Gables Florida. Carty Architecture specializes in the following project types: airports, recreational and athletic facilities, schools, universities, municipal buildings, offices, parks, tenant improvements, restaurants.
For additional information please visit our website at www.cartyarchitecture.com.
PROJECT MANAGER responsible for the development of production drawings and specifications from schematic through construction document phases.
– Experience with leading a team of architects and coordinating with consultant engineers to produce construction documents for medium to large scale projects. Must be able to communicate with clients, engineers, and contractors.
– Provides support to office team and management staff.
– Professional Architectural degree, licensed architect preferred but not required
– 6- 10 Years of Experience
– Strong knowledge of FL or International Building Codes
– Complete knowledge of construction drawing standards
– Experience in adaptive reuse, building renovation, and expansion as well as new construction.
– AutoCAD required, REVIT preferred, strong design, computer, technical and graphic skills.
– Excellent communication, attention to detail and highly organized.
– Self starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.