Swedroe Architecture is a full-service architectural design firm providing creative design solutions for major developer clients since 1974. The firm has designed and master-planned numerous successful high-rise condominiums, mixed-use resorts, commercial and retail projects throughout the United States and abroad.
As a leader in the field of luxury multi-family residential architecture, Swedroe Architecture specializes in modern high-rise condominium living within the coastal urban environment. Our highly efficient, cost-effective buildings combine striking modern architectural design with livable comfort and view-oriented innovations such as floor-through unit design and direct-entry elevators.
We are seeking a Project Manager with 7 to 10 years of experience working on mid to large scale condominium projects.
- Experience in High End Residential and Multi-family
- Construction project oversight, quality control, consultant coordination
- Experience throughout all phases of the design process, including project management, construction and closeout
- Client relations, leading teams through document production and construction administration
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit & Sketchup also a plus
We value our employees and strive to nurture a positive, team-oriented environment where architecture professionals can learn and grow while expressing themselves through their personal skill-sets. To qualified professionals, we provide a very competitive compensation package which includes health insurance and a 401k matching program.
If you are a highly motivated architecture professional with skills that match our needs, we encourage you to apply today.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format.