Gurri Matute PA (GMPA) is seeking a new Project Architect to
join our team. The ideal candidate is a talented, highly motivated
architect with experience working in the civic, educational and/or
healthcare market sectors.
• Maintain and increase client/customer satisfaction & value.
• Develop quality designs and construction documents for permit.
• Be responsible and engaged in a project from conceptualization
through project close-out.
• Adhere to design speciﬁcations, applicable codes, constructability
& contractual compliance
• Develop project zoning and building code calculations
• Assist to develop Life Safety calculations and drawings
• Develop and monitor man-hours for the tasks
• Prepare permitting & construction documents
• Eventually lead in-house architects & train junior staﬀ
• Keep documentation accurate & current: Emails, RFI Logs, Shop/Drawing Submittal Logs, Meeting Minutes, Field Inspection Reports, Transmittals etc.
• Codes/Guidelines: Life Safety, Florida Building Code, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA), & ADA
• Able to Prepare “Red-Lines” for Intern Architects
• Coordinate sub-consultants on each project
• Identify additional services needed by the client
• All other duties as assigned
• Mentorship directly under the Principal/Owners
• Expanding, fast-growing company
• Competitive salary
• Promo! on/Growth Opportunities
• A/E/C industry networking opportunities
• Paid vacation, PTO & Holidays
• Paid membership in American Institute of Architects
• Paid Health Insurance
• Group dental available
• 401K Available
SEND RESUMES & PORTFOLIOS TO:
Natalia Hurtado, Business Operations Manager