Berenblum Busch Architects, (BBA), an award-winning boutique architecture and design firm focusing on improving the quality of spaces through human-centric design is seeking a talented and committed project architect.
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of projects that are in different stages of completion. Our collaborative work environment encourages individuals to work directly with the Principals and on all aspects of design.
– Developing projects while working closely with the Principals.
– Coordinating project teams.
– Mentoring younger junior staff.
– Preparing appropriate documentation and participating in client presentations/meetings.
– Conducting meeting with building department officials.
– Prepare, coordinate and complete construction documents packages.
– Develop and nurture client relationships.
– High proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– Demonstrated knowledge of Florida Building Codes and Miami 21
– Experience in all phases of design, from concept to construction
– Working knowledge of engineering systems, can successfully engage and coordinate other disciplines
– Demonstrated understanding of construction methods and practices applicable to South Florida.
– Masters degree in architecture preferred.
– 4+ years professional experience in architecture.
– LEED AP or WELL knowledge a plus.
– Architectural license not strictly required but preferred
This is a great opportunity to join a creative and dynamic working environment with great potential for growth working on exciting multi-faceted projects. Please forward your resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com