Berenblum Busch Architects, (BBA), an award-winning architecture, planning and interior design firm focusing on improving the quality of spaces through human-centric design is seeking a talented and committed project architect.
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of projects that are in different stages of completion. Our collaborative work environment encourages individuals to work directly with the Principals and on all aspects of design.
– Developing projects while working closely with the Principals.
– Coordinating project teams.
– Mentoring younger junior staff.
– Preparing appropriate documentation and participating in client presentations/meetings.
– Conducting meeting with building department officials.
– Prepare, coordinate and complete construction documents packages.
– Develop and nurture client relationships.
– High proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– Demonstrated knowledge of Florida Codes and Miami 21
– Experience in all phases of design, from concept to construction
– Working knowledge of engineering systems, can successfully engage and coordinate other disciplines
– Demonstrated understanding of construction methods and practices applicable to South Florida.
– Masters degree in architecture preferred.
– 5+ years professional experience in architecture.
– LEED AP or WELL knowledge a plus.
– Architectural license not strictly required but preferred
If you think this opportunity is for you and are ready to join a creative and dynamic working environment, where the betterment of the human experience is at the core of our practice, please forward your resume and cover letter in strict confidence to email@example.com. BBA offers a competitive salary and a generous benefit package