Swedroe Architecture is a full-service architectural design firm providing creative design solutions for major developer clients since 1974. As the innovator of the direct elevator entry design, we continue to be one of The Best Architectural Firm in our industry. The firm has designed and master-planned numerous successful high-rise condominiums, mixed-use resorts, commercial and retail projects throughout the United States and abroad.
As a leader in the field of luxury multi-family residential architecture, Swedroe Architecture specializes in modern high-rise condominium living within the coastal urban environment. Our highly efficient, cost-effective buildings combine striking modern architectural design with livable comfort and view-oriented innovations such as floor-through unit design and direct-entry elevators.
We are seeking a Project Architect to oversee the design and construction of our residential projects.
Project Architect with a minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience working on mid to large scale Residential projects.
- Experience in High End Residential and Multi-family
- Construction project oversight, quality control, consultant coordination
- Meet with Clients & Developers as a liaison with the Principals of the Firm
- Experience throughout all phases of the design process, including project management, construction and closeout
- Leading a team through document production and construction administration
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit & Sketchup also a plus
We value our employees and strive to nurture a positive, team-oriented environment where architecture professionals can learn and grow while expressing themselves through their personal skill-sets. To qualified professionals, we provide a very competitive compensation package which includes health insurance and a 401k matching program.
If you are a highly motivated architecture professional with skills that match our needs, we encourage you to apply today.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format.