Miami-Dade Permitting and Inspection Center

  • For residential roofing permits, storm panels or accordion shutters, and subsidiary permits that requiring no plan review,  please you use our e-permitting system However, plans will also be accepted through the link provided above.
  • Do you need to speak with a Plan Review Supervisor regarding a plan review comment or to a Trade Inspection Supervisor about an inspection result? Supervisors are available by signing up on the Queue Management System at Do not have access to the system or need assistance registering call (786) 315-2100. Once you have signed up for the services, you will be notified by text or e-mail when it is your turn and the supervisor will contact you at the telephone number you provided.
  • Do you need to obtain a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy (TCO) application or obtain a TCO? Please email your request to
  • Do you have a question for the  Department of Health about a  new system, repairs, modification , well permit ,and  Inspections?, Please submit your request via e-mail to or call  for info: 786-315-2412 /13 / 14
  • Are you a contractor, that needs to renew, register or obtain a license? Do you need a contractor hold released or assistance with any other contractor matter? please call Contractor Licensing at (786)315-2880.
  • Do you have a paper plan that needs a DERM or Water and Sewer (WASD) Approval Stamp? Do you need to drop of an elevation certificate? Please call the number listed below.
    • For DERM approval stamp or elevation certificate please call (786)315-2800.
  • For WASD approval stamp only, please call (786)315-2717.
  • Do you need to obtain a Certificate for Use for a business you are operating?
  • Do you need to talk with someone at the Fire Engineering Bureau? Please (786)315-2771.


As this is a fluid and evolving situation,  for complete details and updated information on all services, please visit

Download This Information [PDF]

Start Sharing! Help us spread the word.