Perez & Perez Architects Planners, an award-winning firm based in Miami, is looking for a Marketing / Proposal Coordinator to join our team. The interested candidates must possess great writing and graphical skills.
Role and Responsibilities
• Prepare and submit Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQs)
• Analyze RFQ/RFP requirements
• Produce content, layouts, charts, and templates for proposals
• Prepare innovative presentations.
• Write and/or edit proposal content and incorporate proposal edits from pursuit team
• Collaborate with leadership and staff to strategize and develop persuasive proposals
• Organize and maintain library of proposal graphics and company graphic materials
• Update social media accounts and company website.
• Prepare press releases.
• Minimum five (5) years related proposal/graphics experience in the Architecture industry
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, marketing, communications, graphics, or related field
• Must possess strong computer software skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook & Teams)
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative publishing applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Must be flexible, able to prioritize multiple tasks, coordinate shifting priorities, respond to short-term deadlines, and carry a heavy and diverse workload
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Knowledge of all social networking platforms
• Detail oriented & the ability to produce quality work products
Salary commensurate with experience