Berenblum Busch Architects, (BBA), an award-winning architecture, planning and interior design studio. We are seeking a marketing manager in our Wynwood office. The successful candidate will be involved in identifying project leads, respond to RFQ’s, maintain the social media platforms and assisting the Principals in overall marketing activities.
– Managing high-quality, on-time and effective proposal submittals and qualifications packages.
– Prepare proposals and presentations including design layout and graphics, writing narratives, assembling and coordinating team.
– Establishing and managing submittal schedule and assignments.
– Collaborating with others at BBA to develop web content that align with marketing goals and corporate branding.
– Identify leads and opportunities on specific market sectors.
– Excellent organizational and writing skills.
– Great team player.
– Detail oriented.
– Ability to balance workload and meet tight deadlines.
– Positive thinker.
– Ability to work independently.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
–Minimum Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, architecture or technical related field.
– Preferred experience: 3-5+ years marketing experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industries.
If you think this opportunity is for you and are ready to join a creative and dynamic working environment where the betterment of the human experience is at the core of our practice, please forward your resume and cover letter in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org