Intermediate Architectural Designer at EoA Group
About EoA Group
EoA Group is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm that specializes in the design of hospitality and commercial spaces. We believe in taking Architecture and Design to the edge, in exploring and unifying the boundaries of all the design disciplines which shape our surroundings and populate our senses. We believe Landscape, Art and Architecture are meant to establish dialogues that are not only visual, tactile and generally sensorial, but also inextricably emotional. We aim to blur the conventional margins denoting interior and exterior spaces, to embrace literal and theoretical thresholds and apply them in a fluidly cinematic experience.
EoA Group, the award-winning architecture and interior design firm, is seeking a Senior Architectural Designer to join our team. As a designer at EoA, you will work alongside a collaborative group of architects, designers, and artists who share a passion for pushing creative boundaries in hospitality and commercial spaces. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing projects from conceptualization to completion, collaborating with clients and colleagues to ensure that all design objectives are met. You will have the opportunity to lead and mentor junior team members while also working with senior leadership to implement design strategies that align with the company’s vision. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of design principles and construction methods, as well as a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions. Strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members are essential. As a Senior Architectural Designer at EoA, you will have the chance to work with talented individuals across multiple disciplines, including interior design, landscape architecture, and art, in order to create truly unique and memorable experiences for our clients. Join us in exploring and unifying the boundaries of all design disciplines, and help take Architecture and Design to the edge.
- You will lead and manage the design process for complex architectural projects, ensuring they meet client needs, budget constraints and project timelines.
- We expect you to collaborate with a team of architects, interior designers, engineers and other professionals to produce innovative and functional designs that reflect the firm’s design philosophy.
- You shall oversee construction administration tasks such as reviewing submittals, conducting site visits and answering RFIs to ensure that projects are built according to plans and specifications.
- You will research and analyze building codes, zoning regulations, materials and products to stay current on industry trends and best practices.
- We expect you to actively participate in business development efforts by preparing proposals, attending client meetings and networking events to attract new clients and retain existing ones.
- You shall mentor junior staff members by providing guidance, feedback and training to help them grow their skills and advance their careers within the firm.
- You will maintain project records, including contracts, budgets, schedules and correspondence, to ensure accurate documentation and efficient project delivery.
- We expect you to uphold quality standards throughout all project phases, from conceptual design through construction, while balancing aesthetics, functionality, sustainability and budget considerations.
- 5-6 years of experience preferred.
- You must have a strong portfolio of hospitality and commercial design projects showcasing your ability to create unique, innovative and functional solutions.
- We expect you to possess exceptional leadership skills with the capability to lead a team of architects and designers to achieve project objectives.
- You should be proficient in software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant tools.
- Your experience with sustainable design practices as well as knowledge of building codes and standards is crucial for this role.
- We require an extensive understanding of materials and construction techniques including their application in both traditional and contemporary architecture.
- You must have excellent communication skills, able to confidently present ideas to clients and collaborate across different departments within EoA Group.
- You should be detail-oriented with a keen eye for aesthetic balance and spatial composition while being able to work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines.
- We value initiative and creativity. You should demonstrate your drive to continuously develop your skills and stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Design thinking
- Building codes
- Space planning
- Project management
- Architectural software
- Material selection
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail
- Team collaboration
- Client communication