Miami-based architecture and multidisciplinary design firm Shulman + Associates has an immediate opening for a Designer. This full-time position is hybrid in-person/remote (preferred) or fully remote only.
Mandatory: At least 6 years of professional experience in an architectural firm. The position entails working closely with firm principal Allan Shulman, interpreting and elaborating his directives, in addition to bringing one’s own design ideas to the table. Project types include institutional, hospitality, cultural, retail and residential, and often involve restoration/preservation and adaptive use.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Advanced to expert level in Revit, V-Ray, Rhino and Adobe Suite;
- Ability to express design ideas clearly;
- Working knowledge of Miami Beach Zoning Code and Miami21;
- Flexibility and speed required in a deadline-driven studio;
- Capacity for critical thinking and problem solving; and
- Attention to detail.
Candidates should send short cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com.