- This event has passed.
What is New in Autodesk® Revit® 2021 presented by Digital Drafting Systems
Join us to see the new features & enhancements to Revit® 2021 which includes Generative Design. Find out what’s new in Revit 2021 which includes upgrades suggested by the users, continuous improvements to core features, and exciting new functionality.
Learn how with Revit 2021, Autodesk focused on making Revit better for all disciplines centered on three core themes: productivity and ease of use, collaboration & data exchange, and improved visualization. new release supports consistent, coordinated, and complete modeling for multidiscipline design that extends to detailing and construction.
Main Features in Revit 2021 include:
- Generative Design
- Slanted walls and their limitations
- Freezing schedule headers
- Striping rows in schedules.
- Linking PDF & Raster images.
- Customizing Revit’s Workspace
- “Path to Travel”
- Rotating section heads
- View filters enabled in a view.
- Voids Cut Family Geometry Type and Instance Parameters
- Consistent Line styles Naming