- This event has passed.
Traditional Building Conference
The Traditional Building Conference Series delivers focused, relevant education for architects, contractors, craftspeople, designers, building owners and facilities managers in a time-efficient format.
Join us December 1-2 in historic Coral Gables, Florida, for a two day interactive symposium, at the Biltmore Hotel, where you will learn from best-in-class experts and practitioners about historic preservation, adaptive use, urban infill, classical design, sustainable design, building restoration/maintenance and traditional craft. Network with your industry peers, clients and the technical representatives from restoration/renovation product suppliers.
Seminars for this conference will include:
- Incorporating New Technologies in Historic Buildings- Case Studies
- Rehabbing A 1901 Urban Townhouse for the 21st Century- Case Study
- Environmental Product Declarations and Historic Preservation
- Design and Diversity
- The Impact of Vacuum Insulated Glass on Repair vs. Replacement for Windows
- Storm Windows: Mitigating Heat Loss and Sound Transmission
- Traditional Garage Doors and Hurricane Codes
Registration for this conference includes a one-year complimentary subscription to Traditional Building magazine. Discounts are available for groups, government employees and educational personnel.
Please visit our website for the most current schedule.
The Traditional Building Conference Series is a registered provider of AIA continuing education credits. Credits for NARI, AIBD, and some NAHB certifications are available.
Click here to view the full line-up of speakers.