Introducing BIM Collaborate Pro (Formerly BIM 360 Design) – Live Webinar presented by Digital Drafting Systems
Over the last year, we’ve seen cloud collaboration shift from a nice-to-have to a must-have. At Autodesk, they are making AEC collaboration even better with the launch of “BIM Collaborate Pro” – their flagship offering for design teams who need to collaborate anytime, anywhere in Revit.
Join Autodesk’s Technical Specialist, Matt Wunch to learn how BIM Collaborate can help design teams co-author Revit models, easily understand incoming changes from collaborating teams, and make informed decisions to help deliver better designs with less rework.
This webinar will cover:
– Differences & Similarities between BIM 360 & Autodesk Construction Cloud
– Introduction to BIM Collaborate Pro
– Project Administration & Getting Started
– Revit Cloud Worksharing
– Team Swim Lanes
– New clash detection and advanced project analytics capabilities
– New workflows with the unified Autodesk Construction Cloud platform
WHAT IS BIM COLLABORATE?
Autodesk® BIM Collaborate and Autodesk® BIM Collaborate Pro (formerly BIM 360 Design) are cloud-based design collaboration and coordination tools that connect AEC teams, helping them execute on design intent and deliver high-quality constructible models on a single platform. They connect architecture, engineering, and construction teams on a single platform for improved project outcomes.
– Improve communication with easy feedback tools
– Accelerate timelines with live design co-creation (BIM Collaborate Pro only)
– Reduce rework, RFIs, and change orders with better construction documentation