Architect Exam Prep Webinar | Part 2
Architect Exam Prep Presents:
Top 5 Things You Need to Know About the New ARE Exam Format
Top 5 Things You Need to do NOW to Pass the ARE in 2021
Part 1: Saturday, 09 January 2021
Part 2: Saturday, 23 January 2021
both at 9am PST / 12pm EST
Whether you’ve taken a few exams and failed, or just heard stories from friends, the six divisions of the Architect Registration Exam (ARE) are tough, but not for the reasons you think.
In order to pass, you need to do more than just study. You need to change your mindset and learn how to read and understand what the question is asking.
* If you’ve been putting off starting your exams, this webinar is for you.
* If you’ve been waiting until the new format is launched, this webinar is for you.
* If you’re hoping to finally finish your exams this year, this webinar is for you.
In this webinar, you’ll hear directly from the founders of Architect Exam Prep, David and Eric, who will share the insights learned from coaching thousands of young architects to help them pass their exams.
* Understand how to deal with the new changes in the digital whiteboard and break tools
* Uncover new methods to manage your time and comfortably finish the exam
* Discover how to read the questions to uncover clues and quickly find the answer
These FREE webinars are your chance to kick off the new year right and get started on your plan to get licensed! We’ll talk-thru real-world questions and show you how to approach and answer with confidence!
We will be offering SPECIAL DISCOUNTS at the end of each webinar, but you must be present to get them.
THE WEBINARS WILL NOT BE RECORDED.
YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE, SO SHOW UP OR YOU’LL MISS IT!