STA Architectural Group is an award-winning, boutique architecture and interior design firm recognized for its high quality of design-oriented projects. Our office is located in the newly expanded, culturally rich Wynwood Norte district of Miami, nestled between Wynwood, Midtown and the Design districts.
The firm’s work includes a range of luxury residential and hospitality projects. STA is seeking a talented individual with a creative passion for architectural design. The ideal candidate for this role should be skilled in developing initial design ideas, concepts and solutions. Then to prepare visual presentations of the design concept into schematics and design development documents. The candidate should be well organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as flexible to work individually or lead a team.
- Lead architectural designer on assigned projects
- Work in concert with Principal and Project Manager to coordinate the preparation of programming & planning, conceptual, schematic design, and design development deliverables for assigned projects.
- Lead and manage the production of documents that convey design intent.
- Lead and manage the production of design presentation materials and design development documentation.
- Interface with the Project Manager during construction administration phase activities regarding design issues.
- Interface with the Project Manager on design tasks and activities throughout the project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 5+ years of professional experience as an architectural designer
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office and other profession-related software
- Outstanding conceptual design skills and creative abilities
- Strong graphic presentation skills to effectively communicate design ideas
- Excellent communication skills and experience in architectural and interdisciplinary coordination.
- Architectural registration recommended but not required
- Provide documentation to legally work in the US
We highly value our employees and provide competitive compensation and generous benefits which promote a healthy balance between professional and personal life by offering flexible work hours and paid personal time.
Applicants must provide a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of their work in PDF format to Mayelyn@staArchitecturalGroup.com. Limit file sizes to 10MB.
Please no hard copies, drop-ins, phone calls, or recruiter inquiries.
STA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.