- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, internet and in person.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects; including cold-calling.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentation.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Team: Collaborate and demonstrate respect for team members, partners and everyone with whom we do business; open communication.
- Excellence: Strive for quality and safety; executed best in class; creative and innovative; dedicated for continuous improvement.
- Service: Passionate about customer service internal and external and to the community; and creates superior value.
- Trust: High standards of ethics and personal accountability; transparency; credibility; fairness
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or Marketing preferred; Minimum of three years’ experience desired.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc.
- Knowledge in the building design and/or construction industry preferred.
- Research experience is a plus with excellent communication, organization and follow-up skills.
- Excellent sales and customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Abilities to work independently, manage time wisely and prioritize tasks.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Etc.).
Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities). All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Haskell is a drug-free workplace, all applicants who receive conditional offers of employment will be subjected to pre-employment drug testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)