POSITION SUMMARY: Reports to a Senior Associate, Senior Program Manager, Vice President, or Senior Vice President. Performs discipline assignments under the supervision and takes on more responsibility, working more independently on small projects or aspects of large projects.
A Brief Overview
Reports to a Senior Associate, Senior Program Manager, Vice President, or Senior Vice President. Performs discipline assignments under the supervision and takes on more responsibility, working more independently on small projects or aspects of large projects.
What you will do
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships with colleagues
- Ability to prepare for client meetings under supervision
- Ability to interface with clients and consultants
- Ability to effectively provide direction to more junior team member for specific tasks
- Ability to manage budgeted dollars and time for aspects/tasks on a project.
- Evaluation and recommendations for planning and design solutions
- Prepares reports and compiles report content for which supervisor reviews and comments
- Ability to manage tasks effectively and meet designated deadlines
- Demonstrates and understanding and knowledge of CGL market sectors.
- Developing knowledge of principles of personnel management, training and performance evaluation.
- Developing knowledge of the principles of project budgeting and project management
- Demonstrates knowledge of industry terminology, laws, practices, principles and regulations.
- Developing presentation skills
- Ability to clearly convey ides in verbal, written, graphic, and presentation formats
- Manage time and meet assignment/[project deadlines.
- Demonstrates an understanding of application of life-safety, building codes, zoning ordinances, and standards
- Demonstrates competency in conventional aspects of architectural design and details
- Application of internal BIM Standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of architectural means and methods.
- Ability to perform architectural assignments with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s of Architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Master’s Degree Master’s of Architecture
- Six (6) to Twelve (12) years architectural design experience
- Competency in various computer software programs such as Revit, Bluebeam
- Competency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a plus
- Competency with 3D modeling programs, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus
- Requires a detail oriented, self-starter, who takes initiative, prioritize, and multi-task in busy environment. Works under close supervision and in a collaborative team environment.
- Architectural Registration Upon Hire Preferred