CUBE 3 is a dynamic and responsive architectural firm that provides thoughtful and innovative design solutions for a wide range of architecture, interior design and planning challenges. Creative, intelligent design and unparalleled service are the ultimate goals of our practice. The Architectural Project Coordinator will provide assistance throughout the design process, including the development of presentation materials, involvement in the creation of schematic design, design development and construction documents, SketchUp model building, renderings and construction administration activities under guidance.
Qualified candidate must:
- Be able to work fast and accurate, producing quality work, self-checking for accuracy
- Willingness to learn and be mentored; we are looking for self-starters
- Show initiative; take on tasks and excel at them; we are not looking for people to pick up redlines
- Be able to multitask; be organized, a strong communicator, and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively
- Good verbal and communication skills are vital as candidates will have direct contact with clients, contractors and consultants
- Have a working understanding of architectural principles and theory associated with design and construction materials and methods
- Be proficient at CAD (CUBE 3 uses MicroStation), REVIT, SketchUp, Photoshop
- Have a professional accredited degree in Architecture
Qualified candidates must provide both a resume and work samples when applying for this position.
Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.