We are currently seeking an Architecture Market Leader to be part of our Architecture team in Miami, Jacksonville or Charlotte, NC.
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation’s top consulting firms — and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
The Market Leader is the leader of a team for the assigned market sector. This team usually has a specific geographic area that they serve. This leader directs a team within a local office serving a defined geographic region, client, or project type, and can have other teams working alongside. The Market Leader is responsible for all aspects of the operation including winning work, recruiting and developing team members, getting the work done while meeting financial and team member growth targets. This role includes accountability for building a successful practice leader in an office or area and corresponding with the market sector director to get the resources needed to execute the corporate vision.
- Regularly markets services to current and prospective clients to ensure a growing practice in the specific area of expertise
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures
- Monitor and assist the team in meeting all financial goals as well as to ensure the upcoming pipeline of work is adequate to meet company goals and growth
- Recruit team members, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of team member competence
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules and processes, and making decisions regarding the purchase of materials or services with the direct involvement of the Discipline Director
- Combine, review and check all multidiscipline proposals that are issued to clients to ensure accuracy and estimating consistency
- Develop and maintain an organizational structure that maximizes efficiency across the sector organization and develop career paths for personnel
- Recommend or direct disciplinary action or termination of employees
- Ensure the market as a whole is responsive and communicates effectively
- Fully shoulder all client feedback and relay praise to team, or provide corrective measures if the client is not fully satisfied
- Coordinate and mentor Team Leaders to provide quality projects that ensure client satisfaction
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering/technical work performed in the market sector in all offices utilizing company-wide standards
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and get approvals from the Director
- Ensure that every project has a signed contract to establish a baseline for client billing
- Licensed Architect (RA)
- At least 6 years-experience post-graduation; prefer extensive experience in diverse client types including K-12 and higher education, corporate office, industrial and/or multi-family
- Green building accreditation a plus
- Involved in the local community
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please submit your resume for review by our Talent Acquisition Team. WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Please visit our website to apply: www.wginc.com/careers/