Located in the center of West Palm Beach’s thriving Downtown, REG Architects, Inc. is an award winning 30-year-old firm specializing in Architecture, Historic Preservation, Interior Design and Community Planning. With a staff of 20 coming from three continents, the company offers a stimulating environment to exchange ideas, nurture creativity and work as a team. We have an immediate opening for a full-time architect licensed in the State of Florida.
Seeking highly organized, reliable team player who has advanced oral and written communication skills. Experienced in a variety of project types and sizes needed.
Architectural Project Manager’s responsibilities are:
Effectively manage a project from inception to completion.
- Prepare and develop layouts, elevations, cross sections in construction drawings
- Interact with Clients and General Contractors to implement the plans and goals in architectural project drawings.
- Coordination of consultants, must have knowledge of MEP and Structural Engineering
- Ensure compliance of all architectural guidelines/codes and standards; and understands Florida Building Code/Bylaws, wind loads, water intrusion.
- Oversees junior architectural production staff
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited University. Master’s degree or above a plus.
Proficiency in REVIT and CAD, with preference for experienced REVIT users.
Proficiency in SketchUp, Photoshop, Microsoft Suite and Outlook.
A minimum of ten years of experience working in an architecture firm.
Historic Preservation experience desired.
Salary and Benefits are negotiable: Salary dependent on level of degree and years of experience.
Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation time, Medical, dental, and vision insurance available, 401K plans with employer contribution. Must have U.S. work authorization card if a foreign national.