As the leading design/build firm for high-end residential and resort architecture in the Florida Keys, we are seeking individuals with experience, knowledge, and passion to join our team. We have a number of openings across the firm for qualified candidates who have a desire to play a key role in the design process. In particular, we have openings for Intern Architects, Immerging Professionals, and Production Architects. Experience in High End Residential design is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited school is preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit is required, knowledge of AutoCAD useful.
- Comfortable working independently and asking questions when advice is needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; highly precise, detailed and self-organized.
- Ability to articulate ideas, verbally and in writing.
- Must be able effectively prioritize daily work in order to meet deadlines and engage supervisors in daily progress towards deadlines.
- Additional job requirements and responsibilities based on the experience level.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.