We are looking for an architect/designer to represent our office at projects under construction and support all design efforts in-house. There will be opportunities for growth and participation in all phases of the practice.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and very meticulous.
- Ability to work independently, willing to learn new skills. Must be a multi-tasker, able to priorities tasks.
- Collaborate with team members to meet project deadlines and milestones from all stage of design and construction.
- Owner’s representative and keep AE team informed of construction progress and issues.
- Execute red-marked revisions for construction documentation.
- Minimum 2 years of construction experience
- Experience reviewing shop drawings
- Experience reviewing construction schedules.
- Minimum 3-5 years office experience
- Highly proficient in Autocad and REVIT
- Highly proficient with Microsoft platform; Access, Teams, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of local codes, FBC and SREF.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (required)
- Legal working status is in the United States (required)
- Must have valid driver’s license and car ( field site visits)
- Health Care (Medical/Dental/Vision) – 50% Premium Medical Cost Covered
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Yearly accrual of sick, vacation days plus holidays
- 401K Program
- Periodic bonuses based on performance
- Hourly payment range based on experience level $25.00-35.00 /hour
- Rate is based on experience and abilities
If interested, please forward a resume, portfolio and at least two references to email@example.com
*DLFC Architects is a small women owned business with a healthy work/life balance by permitting flexible hours and encouraging each person to work independently. Position will be part remote /part full time office /part field visit experience. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to creating a diverse work environment.