DSDG Architects in an Architectural firm located in downtown Sarasota, Florida. We are a full- service firm involved in a diverse range of projects ranging from single family projects, multi-family condos, mixed use buildings, private clubhouse, and commercial projects.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Architecture
- 7 plus years of experience
- Experience with mid- & high-rise structures *critical*
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work together as a team
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working on design concepts & assisting with construction administration
- Executing drawings from schematic design phase through construction documentation
- Coordination of consultant drawings
Must be knowledge on the following *will ask to demonstrate*:
- Adobe Suite
- Office Programming
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.